Bye Bye Piles is made up of 8+ time-tested herbal ingredients clinically proven to give relief from piles, fissure and fistula. Key ingredients include:
1. Amla (emblica officinalis): Helps manage bleeding piles due to astringent property, heals wounds.
2. Shatavari (asparagus racemosus): With anti-helminthic properties, it balances digestive fire, expels extra fat & excess vata dosha from intestine.
3. Saunf (foeniculum vulgare): Helps reduce constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
4. Nag Kesar (mesua ferrea): Supports digestion because of pachan properties, heals bleeding.
5. Neem (azadirachta indica): Reduces pain and itching thereby reducing the probability of worsening the problem and simultaneously providing relief.
6. Dalchini (cinnamomum cassia): Stimulates healthy tissue growth and relieves inflammation.
Dose & Usage Instructions
Take 1 spoon of Bye-bye Piles and 1 capsule of Bawaseer after breakfast, 1 spoon of Bye-bye Piles and 1 capsule of Bawaseer after dinner.
The unique formulation of Bye Bye Piles gives visible results in 3 days and complete relief in 30 days.
Approvals & Accreditation
✔ Approved by Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India
✔ FDA Approved
✔ GMP Certified Herbal Formulation
Bye Bye Piles is 100% herbal non-prescription medicine and has zero side-effects.
1) Does Bye Bye Piles really work?
Bye Bye Piles is an ayurvedic medicine approved by Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India to give relief from bleeding as well as non-bleeding piles, fissure & fistula. Bye Bye Piles starts working in 3 days and gives relief from piles, fissure and fistula in 30 days.
It's unique formulation has helped over 4,85,000 patients get rid of piles, fissure and fistula.
2) What is the best time to take Bye Bye Piles?
Best time to take Bye Bye Piles is at night after dinner. Detailed usage instructions are mentioned on the medicine box.
3) Does Bye Bye Piles cure fissure and fistula also?
Yes, Bye Bye Piles gives relief from piles as well as fissure and fistula.
4) Does this medicine have any side effects?
Bye Bye Piles is formulated under the supervision of ayurvedic experts using the right composition and quantity of 100% naturally occurring herbal ingredients and has no side-effects.
5) Is Bye Bye Piles available in local medical stores?
Currently, Bye Bye Piles is not available in local medical stores. We are working to make it available in local medical stores soon. Be assured, your online purchase experience and delivery will be hassle-free and we deliver genuine and quality products in a well packaged manner.
Delivery & Returns
Orders are dispatched within 24 hours and are delivered within 4-6 business days. You can pay for your order at the time of delivery in cash or through your card. You can also place prepaid orders through our website during checkout.
For returns, please reach out to our customer care number 8178776799 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org